Are you interested in working on infrastructure expansion, network technology administration, or Linux/Windows operating systems? You don’t need to know everything; what’s important is a desire to develop in the field and enjoy the work you do. If you’re looking for more variety, you can also work on customer projects. We don’t work just for work’s sake. We know what we want, and we look for ways and technologies to achieve it.
Type of agreement:
What you will be doing
- Administering Cisco network technologies, Checkpoint and various open source solutions
- Linux Axis administration
- Administering MS Windows 10,11 and Win2k12-19
- VMware / Proxmox virtualization administration
- Administering applications such as GitLab, Bugzilla, Testlink, Nexus, etc.
- Administering o365, Azure or AWS
- Scripting Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.
- Analyzing security vulnerabilities
What we are looking for
- A passionate IT enthusiast
- High school / University degree, preferably in a technical field
- English will definitely come in handy
What we are offering
- Employment at a leading software company
- Work on a variety of projects, primarily in the banking and finance sector
- High level of responsibility and independence
- Room for your own innovations and ideas
- Work with open and capable colleagues
- Access to further training in development and software engineering, where you will gain new professional certifications
- A chance to study foreign languages at a prestigious language school
- An individual approach to each employee and a clear-cut career development process
- Attractive bonuses based on the company’s performance
- Meal allowances
- A 10-day sabbatical after every five years of employment
- A mobile plan with unlimited calls and SMSs within the Czech Republic and 10 GB of data, with private use allowed
- An annual bonus of CZK 10,000 towards the insurance or leisure activities of your choice (e.g. retirement or life insurance, sports, relaxation, etc.)
Are you interested in working with us as an IT Administrator?
Reach out to us!